Deborah FreyFreyWorks & Associates
My BusinessDo you have a small business with less than 50 employees? With a portfolio that includes coaching programs designed to assist smaller businesses, Dr. Deborah Frey provides opportunities for partner programs for 2 or more companies to share the resources and the program investment.
FreyWorks & Associates is a Resource Associates Corporate Affiliate offering development processes for:
Executive Leadership Coaching,
Sales programs including The Rainmaker,
Entrepreneurial Leadership and Strategic Thinking,
Team and Individual Engagement,
Customer Loyalty, and
Executive Strategic Planning.
Ideal ReferralBusiness owners who seek to develop their team members for leadership roles, and individuals who seek to optimize their leadership potential for improved results
Top ProductExec Leadership Development and Customer Loyalty, Team Leadership multi week cohort programs, Sales and Marketing Development Process
Top Problem SolvedMy clients’ problems range includes:
• Staff and team communication and collaboration problems that spark customer service breakdowns
• Time scarcity when delegation fails
• How to create and sustain small business growth
• Sales closing & marketing challenges
• How to motivate team members
• How to identify and cultivate team leaders
• Productivity challenges that affect profit margins.
• When people can fully develop and implement their personal and professional leadership skills, the organization's top problems are solved.
My Favorite BNI StoryA BNI colleague who was discouraged about failure to grow, contracted my services to re-boot the business. We worked on growth strategies for the business and fully engaged the opportunities of BNI networking. The business is thriving after 8 months with dramatic increases in profitability and powerfully improved marketing through networking skills.
My Ideal Referral PartnerMy ideal referral partners include members who interact with business owners and managers of organizations with 10-200 employees/members, individuals who seek to improve their personal and professional performance and leadership potential, not-for-profit executives who have a budget to develop their leadership team, and organizations who pursue topic-driven, motivational keynote speakers and workshop facilitators.